One of my local art friends, Dawn tagged me a few days ago. Here are the rules:
- Once you’re tagged, link back to the person that tagged you.
- Post these rules on your blog.
- Post seven weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
- Tag seven people and link to them.
- Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
So, here are seven weird or random facts about me!
- I collect lots of art supplies, even things that I don’t know how to use, yet.
- I cannot do one thing at a time. I am the living embodiment of the “Give a Mouse a Cookie” books.
- I have to have hot, soapy water in the kitchen sink before I start to cook.
- I see life as black & white, yes or no, on or off.
- I eat oatmeal & fruit every morning for breakfast and have for the past 30 years!
- I secretly surprise at least one person each day with a “Random Act of Kindness”.
- I don’t use photos of unknown people in my artwork. I feel like I am disgracing their soul.
Here are seven friends and people that inspire me that I have tagged:
Hi there…I am on a yahoo list with you, and really like what you said about random acts of kindness every day. That’s nice. I will try that.
Hi Marci. How have you been doing. I just found your blog through Diane’s post. Enjoyed reading your 7 Facts. It’s a wonder you aren’t tired of oatmeal by now. I love it, but I don’t eat it every morning. Have a great evening. –Susan C.