Concertina Journal Panel 6

I finished panel 6 last night and sewed on all of the word snaps for this side of the journal.  Woohoo!

Up close of the flower beading.

This was the last panel for this side of the journal.

Below are pictures of side one completed.

Panel 1.

Panel 2

Panel 3

Panel 4

Panel 5

Now onto side 2 and six more panels to do before I sew it together.

This entry was posted in 2009, embroidery, fabric, journal and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Concertina Journal Panel 6

1. Liz Kettle says:

Fabulous Marci! I love all the hand stitching.

2. Cheryl says:

Lookin’ good!!!!

3. mary says:

beautiful details in your pages!

4. Anne Gaal says:

Wow! How cool to make an art journal from fabric and embroidery! Hope you and yours have a happy, prosperous New Year! 🙂

5. Gillian says:

Truly inspirational.
    I have plans for some embroidery this year and you have shown me how very simple stitches can be put together to create something that is looks fun and funky. I love the bright colours that you have used

6. Pattie says:

GOSH!! I wish I sewed!!This is beautiful!!

7. Elizabeth says:

This could be a New Year’s Resolution concertina journal. Talk about being prolific!! You do a truly spectacular job with fabric, beads, and thread.

8. Linda B says:

I’ve been following this through your mmartfriends comments. You have an inspiring and delightful style of embroidery and I love your ideas. It takes a lot of work and planning to make something that looks so effortless and colorful. I salute you and hope to see more.

9. Mary Schweitzer says:

What a happy project! The colors are wonderful and so is the incredible work you did.

10. Dianne says:

Absolutely gorgeous! wonderful embroidery and beadwork…I want to work at YOUR desk!

11. Marci just beautiful and such patients … Linda F