The cover was created from some old quilt blocks that I had made from a stash of Kaffe Fassett fabric. The tie is a strip from that same fabric with silk sari yarn sewn on for texture.
Here are some of the signatures that I have sewn. I’ll be adding more paper tid-bits and some fabric scraps to them before they are sewn into the cover.
And here is my workhorse! This sewing machine is over 50 years old and runs perfectly. It was a gift to my mom. I started sewing with it when I was 7. It is an old and dear friend and I plan to give it to my daughter some day.
Now back to sewing papers. Keep it simple.