Mail Art continued

Since finishing my first Remains of the Day Journal, I decided to go back and create some more mail art envies.  Here is number 2.  It measures 6 wide x 8 inches tall and opens at the top.  I discovered, at the post office a few days ago,  that these types of envelopes are considered Parcel Post (not a large envelope) and require a bit of extra postage so keep that in mind as you make and mail your Mail Art.  Have fun.

Happy New Year.

This entry was posted in 2010. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Mail Art continued

1. Deborah D says:

Beautiful. I recently joined the ROD class and love seeing what others are creating.

2. Love, love love your mail art envelopes!

3. susi says:

Since seeing your ROD post, I’ve joined and made 5 journal covers! I think what may be the issue with your mail art is maybe the orientation… I sent something – address portrait – and was told that I would need to pay extra for that – maybe keep everything landscape and you might be ok? Love your new blog!

4. Roben-Marie says:

I love these! I am itching to make more!!! 🙂

5. aimee says:

hi marci – these are super!! lucky is the mailbox that gets to hold these!

6. Jo Reimer says:

The envelopes are such fun pieces, Marci, and I watched your video of your ROD journal and like it a lot. Isn’t this class fun?

7. Jeanne says:

These “remains of the day”-type envies are wonderful! I can only imagine the glee when someone would receive one of these in the mail – not to mention brightening the day of the postman who delivers it!
    xo