Mail Art continued

Since finishing my first Remains of the Day Journal, I decided to go back and create some more mail art envies.  Here is number 2.  It measures 6 wide x 8 inches tall and opens at the top.  I discovered, at the post office a few days ago,  that these types of envelopes are considered Parcel Post (not a large envelope) and require a bit of extra postage so keep that in mind as you make and mail your Mail Art.  Have fun.

Happy New Year.

This entry was posted in 2010 and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Mail Art continued

1. Deborah D says:

Beautiful. I recently joined the ROD class and love seeing what others are creating.

2. Love, love love your mail art envelopes!

3. susi says:

Since seeing your ROD post, I’ve joined and made 5 journal covers! I think what may be the issue with your mail art is maybe the orientation… I sent something – address portrait – and was told that I would need to pay extra for that – maybe keep everything landscape and you might be ok? Love your new blog!

4. Roben-Marie says:

I love these! I am itching to make more!!! 🙂

5. aimee says:

hi marci – these are super!! lucky is the mailbox that gets to hold these!

6. Jo Reimer says:

The envelopes are such fun pieces, Marci, and I watched your video of your ROD journal and like it a lot. Isn’t this class fun?

7. Jeanne says:

These “remains of the day”-type envies are wonderful! I can only imagine the glee when someone would receive one of these in the mail – not to mention brightening the day of the postman who delivers it!
    xo