This morning while getting ready for work, I glanced over at my nightstand and realized that I have a huge stack of books waiting to be started or finished. Obviously I have a book obsession as well as art.
Here is my list:
- The Artists Way – read this and am keeping it by the bed for reference
- Live Through This – waiting to be read
- The Screwtape Letters – third time reading this
- How Good is Good Enough – waiting to be read
- 10-10-10 – not sure I will ever get to this
- Life is a Verb – great book, about half way done
- The Total Money Makeover – another great book, working the baby steps
- Quilting Arts Magazine – always wonderful eye candy and great to look at when you don’t want to “read”
- The Satorialist – loads of fashion ideas from just normal folks on the street
- My Life in France – great autobiography of Julia Child and her time spent in France
This is quite an eclectic stack of Art, Drama, God, Business, Money, Fashion, and Food. There is another stack of books on American History waiting for my attention on a smaller table across from the bed.